16 Hour Training Class
Individual Registration/Certification Fee $250
Course Description: This 2-day course is a requirement of Nevada Medicaid and its administrators. The training covers the skills necessary to become an approved to render community based services for PSR and BST (Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Basic Skills Training).
The interactive 16-hour training class which covers the core competencies outlined in the Medicaid Services Manual; these competencies include but are not limited to the following:
- Case file documentation
- Understanding clients and recipient’s rights and confidentiality
- Client confidentiality pursuant to state and federal regulations
- Communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Communication techniques for individuals with communication or sensory impairments
- Components of a Rehabilitation Plan