Crisis Intervention (CI)
CI is provided in a variety of settings, including but not limited to assessing psychiatric emergencies, crisis stabilization, temporary and/ or transitional housing. CI services offer Rehabilitative Mental Health (RMH) interventions that target urgent situations where youth are experiencing trauma. The goal of CI services is to assess and stabilize situations (through brief and/or intense interventions) to provide appropriate mental and behavioral health service referrals. The objective of CI services is to reduce psychiatric and personal distress, restore youth to their highest level of functioning and help prevent juvenile recidivism.
- Crisis and Transitional Housing w/food and clothing during treatment
- Crisis Case Planning and Stabilization
- Psychiatry services and Medication Management
- Intensive Outpatient Mental Health and substance use services
- Advocacy for Referrals & Application assistance
- Housing Resources: Assistant living, Transitional, & Independent placement
- Medical Resources: Primary Care/ Optical/ Dental Services
- Clothing & Food Resources (Food Banks/ Food stamps)
- Energy Assistance Programs (for families)
- Help w/ retrieving loss or stolen documentation.
- Transportation -to all appointments needed while in crisis program.
- Monthly bus passes: for those participating in our program.